The Curved Blade Damascus Sword is a unique weapon to add to collections and displays. Its beautiful damascus steel blade has a sharply curved shape with a fuller down part of its length and a hilt made of walnut wood and bone. The tapered blade ends in a fine point that looks perfect for quick and precise slicing. Slightly contoured into a comfortable, ergonomic shape, the walnut wood handle is secured with brass pins and has an off-white bone accent at its center, outlined in brass. A matching sheath is included with this curved damascus blade, made of brown leather with tooling along its length, a snapping strap for securing the weapon in the sheath, and a top loop for carrying it on a belt. Remarkable in its shape and make, this stunning collectible sword will impress as part of home decor and sword collections alike.
- Blade is tapered and curved
- Handle scales attached with brass pins
- Includes matching sheath for safe carrying and storage
- Great for collecting and display
- Blade is made of damascus steel
- Handle is made of walnut wood with natural bone inset and brass accent
- Sheath is made of leather
- Overall Length: 22 Inches
- Blade Length: 15 Inches
Measurements are approximate.