No matter if you are a footman marching on crusade or a medieval knight defending your kingdom, you need a shield like the Wood Crusader LARP Shield. Made from hard EVA foam, this medieval style shield has a latex coating. It has a heater shield shape, a flat top edge with curved sides ending in a point at the bottom. The front of the shield looks like planks of wood with steel colored trim at the edges. This hand-painted, faux wood design has a rich brown color. Also, the trim appears to have rivets attaching it to the shield in the corners. On the back, the shield has a shiny black finish. It has multiple straps, allowing you to hold the shield on either arm or straight up and down. The Wood Crusader LARP Shield is ideal for LARP battles, cosplay events, and theater productions.
- Rich brown, faux wood design
- Heater shield shape
- Multiple straps for different ways of carrying
- Great for medieval and fantasy events
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from hard EVA foam with a latex coating
- Latex shields do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the shield. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Length: 27.6 Inches
- Width: 19.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.