In the Middle Ages, the Roman Catholic Church sent armies to the Holy Lands in a time known as the Crusades. The Crusader Falconer Bronze Statue represents one of these figures in a standing pose, one arm outstretched to hold a falcon. This statue reveals the face of this soldier as he holds his helmet under one arm, his other arm extended to hold the falcon about to take flight. With a sword at his side and cloak billowing back over his shoulders, this statue, crafted from cold cast resin, makes a dramatic piece of decor for the home of any history lover.
- Depicts a standing Crusader with falcon and helmet
- Crusader wears traditional garb of his time
- Features a great level of detail
- Hand finished for an antique, metallic look
- Makes a great gift or fine piece of decor
- Made of cold cast resin
- Height: 8.25 Inches