You look over the horizon in anticipation of your enemy. You wear the Crusader Cross Leather Arm Bracers to protect your forearms in battle. Made from 7-8 ounce vegetable tanned leather, these black bracers come as a pair. They secure onto the arms with lacing that runs through metal eyelets. The bracers have a concave curve on the edge near the wrists. Near the elbows, each bracer has a pointed edge. In the center of each bracer is a red Crusader cross outlined in cream. This bracer set is great for roleplaying events like LARP battles and cosplay conventions.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with lacing
- Features a red cross design in the center
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for reenactments, LARP events, and more
- Made from 7-8 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Wrist – 7.5 Inches Across, Forearm – 9 Inches Across, Length from Top to Bottom – 8.75 Inches
- Leather Thickness: Approximately .125 Inches
Measurements are approximate.