Crusaders fought against the mighty Saladin and his army during the Third Crusade. The Crusader and Saladin Beer Stein recalls that medieval struggle. Made from cold cast bronze, this handcrafted stein depicts a battle between a Crusader and an Ottoman warrior, both on horseback. The bronze figures stand against a black background. The background has a raised, woven texture. Small circular seals as well as swords and shields also adorn the sides of the stein. Two different border designs edge the black background. Next, the handle has a black spiral grip capped with a shield accent. Finally, this stein has a stainless-steel insert. This insert makes the vessel safe for drinking. Drink from this great drinkware item or add it to any medieval home decor. It makes a great collectible.
- Depicts a battling knight and Ottoman warrior
- Safe for drinking
- Intricate detailing
- Black background with bronze designs
- Great drinkware item or decor piece
- Made from cold cast bronze
- Insert is stainless steel
- Hand wash the insert only. Wipe the stein down with a damp cloth and let dry.
- Height: 5.8 Inches
- Width: 4.5 Inches
- Length: 6.3 Inches
- Volume: 16.9 Fluid Ounces
Measurements are approximate.