Complementary hues of silver and gold make this amulet quite the eye-catcher, while the finer details make this Crescent Moon Vermeil Pentacle Pendant with Rainbow Moonstone Accent more than just a pretty piece, as it also possesses spiritual connotations. The pendant itself is made entirely out of fine sterling silver metal, while touches of vermeil gold plating add a distinctive dual-hue that really makes this pendant shine. The pendant consists of a vermeil circle, which binds a golden vermeil star in its bounds and forms a linked knot near its apex, while a crescent moon adorned with Celtic twists and spirals wraps through its limbs. A final touch on the accent comes from a beautiful rainbow moonstone accent at the pentacles center, which adds a lovely multi-colored hue to the accessory. Offered as a pendant only, this accent can be worn using cords or chains of any sort, making it exceptionally versatile and very customizable. The combination of colors and accents makes this Crescent Moon Vermeil Pentacle Pendant with Rainbow Moonstone Accent quite the lovely little accessory, one perfectly suited to celebrating a bit of mysticism and power in your life.
- An Original Design by Sculptor Paul Borda
- A Beautiful Merger of the Pentacle and the Crescent Moon
- Features Vermeil Gold Plating and a Rainbow Moonstone Accent
- Crafted Entirely from Polished .925 Solid Sterling Silver
- Offered as a Pendant Only
- A Stunning Personal Accent and a Fantastic Gift Idea
- Diameter: 1.0625 Inches