Holding the final pose of his tai chi form, the student faces his mentor. She gives a curt nod, presenting him with this Cornsilk Tassel Tai Chi Sword. He must continue his lessons until the ornate sword is an extension of his hand. When he returns home, he takes some time to examine sword. Fearsome dragons decorate the sleek metal handle augmented with a double cornsilk tassel. The black scabbard is ornamented with intricate dragon carvings and houses the silver-finished stainless steel blade. Feeling proud of what he has achieved so far, while knowing he has a long journey before he reaches mastery, the student places the ceremonial sword in a place of honor in his home.
- Stainless steel construction with silver finish blade
- Dragon engraved pommel has double bright yellow tassels with green beads
- Black metal handle with dragon face on the guard
- Matching black scabbard with intricate dragon carvings
- Overall Length: 38.5 Inches