Do not forget to protect your arm as you swing your sword to victory. Wear the Epic Conqueror Arm Armor on your arm heading into battle. Made from 8-9-ounce leather, this full arm armour covers a single arm. It is available as a right or left arm option. This gladiator armour secures with ties at the top to another piece of armour, not included, and straps onto the arm.
The fantasy armour covers an arm from the shoulder to the top of a hand. It features multiple overlapping sections, creating an articulated design. This articulated design allows the armour to move with your arm. The shoulder section of the Roman arm armour is the topmost one. Each section consists of an antiqued-black plate with another plate of leather riveted on top. This rectangular upper plate is a weathered brown color. The black plate has a gentle point at the bottom that overlaps the following section.
This overlapping design continues until the wrist. At that point, the final arm plate has two eyelets for attaching with ties to a strap on the hand piece. This makes the hand piece removable. The Conqueror Arm Armor makes a great addition to a variety of LARP outfits and reenactment ensembles.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
Please note that this arm armour only has ties at the shoulder and straps on the arm. It cannot be worn alone. It must be attached to other armour or straps.
- Covers a single arm from shoulder to hand
- Available in left or right options
- Has a weathered patina
- Secures with straps
- Great for LARPing and reenacting
- Made from 8-9-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 30 Inches
Measurements are approximate.