Even in the desert wasteland, situations can get sticky enough for something a little more multi-functional than a survival knife or machete. With the Condor Sentinel Desert Axe, you can be ready for whatever the hot sands throw your way. This high carbon steel hatchet is traction coated to make chopping a breeze, and the back of its axe head features a glass-breaking point that can be used to escape a vehicle in the event of a flash flood or to get into shelter if needed. Its handle is wrapped in brown paracord to facilitate gripping and swinging, and it features a lanyard at the end of the handle for hanging from the wrist. The Condor Sentinel Desert Axe comes with a tan Kydex belt sheath that allows it to be stored and carried safely, making this one valuable tool that you would not want to be caught without.
- Fully functional
- Features black traction coating for ease of cutting
- Handle is wrapped in paracord to facilitate gripping
- Back of axe head ends in glass-breaking point
- Comes with a tan Kydex belt sheath for easy storage and transport
- Perfect for excursions or hunting trips
- Made from 1075 high carbon steel
- Overall Length: 14.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 3.75 Inches
- Axe Head Length: 7 Inches
There are no reviews yet.