Roman Legions were renowned for the brutal fighting spirit of individual soldiers as well as the discipline and organization of the army units. The Condor Mainz Gladius is modeled after the weapon used by these lethal warriors. Featuring a polished high carbon steel blade with a gently waisted profile and long, strong point, this sword will look great with a roman reenactment ensemble. The walnut handle is finished with a smooth grip and wrapped leather. Included with the gladius is a walnut scabbard, decorated with leather and metal details for an authentic look. An iconic design makes this gladius Condor Mainz Gladius look like a sword straight from the past, and that makes it a terrific addition to any roman history collection.
- Modeled after classic Mainz type gladius swords
- Blade has a gently waisted profile and long strong point
- Looks great with authentic Roman ensembles and armors
- Wood and leather handle provide secure grip
- Includes a walnut scabbard
- Blade is made of 1075 high carbon steel
- Handle is walnut and wrapped leather
- Overall Length: 27.0 Inches
- Blade Length: 18.75 Inches
- Handle Length: 8.25 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.18 Inch
- Weight: 2 lbs. 14 oz.