Based on historic blades the emerged on the sword scene in the late 1600s, the Colichemarde Dagger is the companion to the matching Colichemarde Sword but serves well as a beautiful and high quality combat blade in its own right. Making its debut during the decline of the rapier and the rise of the small sword, the Colichemardes strong suit was its uniquely shaped blade, extra wide at the forte and stepped down or narrowed down the rest of its length, ending in a wicked point. The Cold Steel recreates the versatility of this historic weapon in this modern day dagger. True to form, the blade mirrors the original design concepts, making it quick and light yet able to parry heavier weapons without trouble. The grip is wire wrapped and capped with a matching pommel, and double quillons at the crossguard protect the hands of its wielder.
- Tapering blade is beautifully polished
- Features double quillons at crossguard
- Designed for training, reenactment, and combat
- Pairs well with the Colichemarde Sword, 07-88CLMS
- Comes with matching scabbard
- Made of 1060 carbon steel
- Blade Length: 11.75 Inches
- Overall Length: 17.75 Inches
- Weight: 11.5 oz.
- Handle Length: 6 Inches