A charming summer blouse for ladies, this medieval top is crafted from lightweight cotton fabric for a great feel. The Claudia Blouse comes in an attractive cut that will work great for the Renaissance fair or other period festivals. Tie-strings at the neck and waist allow the fit of the medieval blouse to be adjusted to the wearer. Available in black, brown, or cream color options, the short-sleeved, cotton, crop-top style blouse will quickly become a staple in any re-enactors wardrobe. The period shirt can be worn on its own or underneath a waist cincher or corset for alternate looks.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
Hand washing this item is recommended. Do not dry in dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Available in cream, brown, or black
- Features off-the-shoulder design
- Cut in a crop-top style
- Ties at the waist
- Ideal medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Made from cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- X-Small: Chest – 28 Inches, Waist – 30 Inches
- Small: Chest – 32.5 Inches, Waist – 32 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 34 Inches, Waist – 36 Inches
- Large: Chest – 38 Inches, Waist – 39 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 39 Inches, Waist – 40 Inches
Measurements are approximate.