No matter your role in your chosen realm of fantasy or history, the Classic Peasant Dress will have you stylishly attired. This cotton gown has a classic medieval style with bell sleeves, a square neckline, and a lace-up bodice. All one piece, adjustable lacing over the front panel creates the layered look. More lacing down the back make it easy to achieve your preferred fit, and the elegant sleeves can be cinched up for convenience or worn long for added drama. This medieval gown is made of 100% natural cotton and comes in a variety of color combinations. The first color listed is the main color, while the accent color is the color of the front panel, inner sleeves, and sleeve cinching detail. Give the long skirt the volume shown here when you wear it with our A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145), sold separately.
When ordering, the first Color dropdown menu is for the main outer color of the dress. The Accent Color is for the front of the dress and the inside of the sleeves.
- Inspired by medieval styles
- One piece dress has two tone color scheme
- Lace-up detail on front and back of bodice
- Long bell sleeves can be cinched with cord
- Available in a wide variety of color combinations
- Add volume to skirt with A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145), sold separately
- Made of 100% cotton