The Classic Chemisette is a delightful and stylish top that is nothing less than Renaissance chic. Thanks to its simplicity, this top has a myriad of uses, ranging from being worn under dresses to acting as an appealing stand-alone garment. Traditionally, a chemisette was worn to fill the front and neckline of virtually any garment, but over the years the design and use has changed, until it became a potential stand-alone garment. This chemise has an adjustable drawstring neckline, as well as three-quarter length sleeves that are trimmed in elegant, ruffled cuffs. The Classic Chemisette is available in a variety of different colors, which means that there is likely a chemisette that will complement your look. The garment is one size fits most. The Classic Chemisette is a great top that can complete a classic pirate look, as well as a simple garment that can be worn under a dress or gown when the added bulk of a full-length chemise is not needed or wanted.
Please note that the Classic Chemisette is only the top that is shown, as no corset or bodice is included with this garment.
- Can be Worn Alone or Under Dresses and Gowns
- Features Three-Quarter Sleeves and a Drawstring Neckline
- A Beautiful Complement to Medieval and Renaissance Styles
- Made in the USA
- Made from 100 percent cotton fabric
- Fits up to a 50 Inch Waist and is 18.5 Inches Long
- One size fits all. Chemises are very roomy and comfortable. They are not meant to be tight.