In the days of the old west, badges were worn by lawmen, government officials and more. Chief Brothel Inspector Badge recreates one such badge from the west. As the badge implies, it would have been worn by an official who held the novel yet oddly necessary position of chief brothel inspector. The badge is rather simple in its style, possessing a six pointed star shape that features engraved lettering and a center five point star shape. The badge is crafted with an antiqued brass finish and is double die struck to ensure the best detailing possible. The Chief Brothel Inspector Badge would make a great addition to any badge or law enforcement collection.
- Reproduction of a badge from the western era
- Crafted with an antique brass finish
- Double die struck for study build and great detail
- Soldered pin allows badge to be easily worn
- A great collectible, costume accessory or gift idea
- Made from brass
- Badge Length: 3.5 Inches