Whether you are recording a mysterious ritual or ingredients for a potion, the Chaos Leather Journal is a wonderful place to store them. Made from 5-6-ounce vegetable-tanned leather, this black journal fastens closed with a strap and silver-colored buckle in front. The strap has metal grommets. Above and below the strap, there is an embossed chaos star. A chaos star is an eight-pointed starburst. Each point takes the shape of an arrow. Four of the arrows form a circle with their bases.
Along the spine of the notebook, there is a top piece of leather to add strength. Rivets secure it to the front and back covers. Both covers have top and bottom edges that curve outward and then have straight sections away from the spine. On the inside, there is a removable book with 100 sheets of ivory-colored paper. The Chaos Leather Journal is great for a variety of tasks, from writing to drawing and more.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Fastens closed with a buckle and strap
- Features chaos star detailing
- Includes a removable book with 100 sheets
- Great for sketching, writing, and drawing
- Wonderful for faires, roleplaying, and more
- Made from 5-6-ounce vegetable-tanned leather and paper
- Hardware is nickel plated
- Length: 8 Inches
- Width: 6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.