What terrifying warrior does the Chaos Helmet protect? Make sure that you take a look at this helmet and consider adding to your outfit. Made from 8-9 ounce vegetable leather, this red helmet comes in two sizes. It pulls on over the head and secures with a chin strap.
There are two angled holes for the eyes to see through. Embossing creates curved eyebrows on the veined texture of the red leather. The veined texture is reminiscent of dragon skin. Also, the embossing creates the illusion of irregular ventilation holes near the bottom of the helmet. The bottom front of the helmet comes into a point in the center. This pointed design also occurs around the forehead in a crown-like shape. Above the center point, there is a strip of black leather in the center of the head. It matches the black panels on the sides of the head. The Chaos Helmet looks great at a fantasy themed LARP battle, cosplay convention, or stage production.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in two sizes
- Pulls on over the head
- Secures with a chin strap
- Features a red fantasy design
- Great for LARPing or cosplaying
- Made from 8-9 ounce and 5-6 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.