When you are a fearsome orc or a rough barbarian, you require a weapon like the Chaos Double Headed LARP Axe for your raids. This axe has a soft EVA foam construction with a fiberglass rod core and a latex coating. The handle has a grip with the appearance of brown wrapped leather. The grip takes up nearly half the length of the axe. The other half is a black wood-like shaft. On each side, the head features a bearded, rectangular blade with notches along the edge. Brass-colored accents adorn the top of the axe head and the bottom of the blades. The Chaos Double Headed LARP Axe is fantastic for LARP battles, cosplay, and fantasy conventions.
Please be aware that this item is handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Double-headed design
- Has a battle-worn appearance
- Textured handle
- Fits barbarian and orc characters
- Great for LARPing and cosplay
- Handle and blade are made from soft EVA foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Length: 55.1 Inches
- Grip Length: 27.6 Inches
- Head Length: 14.2 Inches
- Head Width: 16.1 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 5.5 Inches
- Weight: 2.4 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.