Whether a fearsome orc or rough barbarian, you love causing mayhem and disorder. Use the Chaos Axe to rampage, plunder, and pillage various towns. This axe has a soft EVA foam construction with a fiberglass rod core and a latex coating. The handle has the appearance of wrapped leather. The head features a bearded, rectangular blade with notches along the edge. The back of the axe head looks like a smaller curved blade. Brass colored accents adorn the top of the axe head and the bottom of the bearded blade. This rugged polearm is fantastic for LARP battles, cosplay, and fantasy conventions.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Bearded axe head
- Notched blade edges
- Textured handle
- Flexible fiberglass core
- Great for LARPing and cosplay
- Handle and blade are made from soft EVA foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
- Overall Length: 43.3 Inches
- Grip Length: 14.6 Inches
- Head Length: 14.2 Inches
- Head Height: 12.6 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 5.5 Inches
- Weight: 18.3 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.