Traditionally used as a token of love or wedding ring, the Claddagh symbolizes friendship, love, and honor with a pair of hands holding a crowned heart. The Celtic Knot Claddagh Band depicts this icon among intricate knotwork. Trinity knots fit around the hands of the Claddagh. Crafted as a wide band from white bronze, this Celtic ring shows off sterling silver plating that gives it a fantastic gleam. Men and women can both enjoy the elegance and beauty of this item. This Celtic band comes in US sizes 6 to 15.
- Made from white bronze alloy
- Plated with sterling silver
- Hypoallergenic, nickel-free, and lead-free materials
- Displays Claddagh and knotwork designs
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Width: 0.4 Inch