This is our popular double wrap sword belt with Celtic knotwork embossed on the belt. From the early B.C. Celts to well past the Renaissance, warriors figured out that a double wrap belt was a more comfortable way to carry a sword. But it was in medieval times that the practice really flourished. When the extra length of belt wraps around a body the second time, both hips then support the weight of the sword. This belt provides great balanced suspension. It includes a sword frog that will fit all scabbards. It is made of beautiful top grade leather.
- Hand Crafted from Top Quality Leather
- A great way to carry your Sword
- Sword Belt also has a Right Handed Draw Sword Frog
- Frog rests on the left hip
- Celtic Knotwork Embossed down the Length of the Belt