The Celtic chemise was worn as an underdress with all medieval ladies clothing. It kept the outer clothing cleaner by absorbing perspiration. The chemise was often slept in as well. Our well-made Celtic chemise has very long sleeves that tie at the shoulders. You can wear the chemise with long sleeves one day and the next day tie it up above the elbow for a different look. The Celtic Chemise is full length, going down to your ankles. This is a very pretty chemise and it goes great with many of our dresses and gowns. To truly show off the lovely sleeves on the Celtic Chemise, pair it with sleeveless dresses and bodices.
- Oversized and extremely comfortable
- Great for renaissance fairs and re-enactments
- Drawstring on the sleeve is a nice detail
- Looks stunning under sleeveless dresses and bodices
- Made from a poly-cotton blend fabric
- Small/Medium: Fits a 32-38 Inch Bust
- Large/X-Large: Fits a 40-48 Inch Bust