As the morning dawns, you get ready for the day ahead. You have to visit the market today and therefore you choose to wear the Casual Medieval Dress. Made from a light weight cotton, this dress comes in a range of sizes and multiple color options. The dress features an attached, full length chemise. This batiste chemise is always white. The color options affect the overdress. This dress fits well with its hidden zipper in the back. The overdress has short sleeves that reveal the fitted, long sleeves of the chemise underneath. An intricately detailed trim adorns the round neckline, the edges of the overdress sleeves, and the hem. The Casual Medieval Dress is a wonderful addition to a medieval or fantasy-based wardrobe. Wear it to a Renaissance faire, LARP event, or cosplay convention. It also works well for historical reenactments.
- Comes in six sizes
- Available in a wide range of colors
- Intricately detailed trim
- Has fully attached chemise underneath
- Wonderful for roleplaying or reenacting
- Made from light weight cotton
- Chemise is batiste
- Machine wash cold using a short spin cycle and gentle washing detergent.
- Small: Bust – 33-35 Inches, Shoulder – 14 Inches, Waist – 26-28 Inches, Skirt Length – 41 Inches, Neck to Hem – 56 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 36-38 Inches, Shoulder – 16 Inches, Waist – 29-31 Inches, Skirt Length – 42 Inches, Neck to Hem – 57.5 Inches
- Large: Bust – 39-41 Inches, Shoulder – 17 Inches, Waist – 32-34 Inches, Skirt Length – 43 Inches, Neck to Hem – 59 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42-44 Inches, Shoulder – 18 Inches, Waist – 35-37 Inches, Skirt Length – 44 Inches, Neck to Hem – 60 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – 46-48 Inches, Shoulder – 19 Inches, Waist – 39-41 Inches, Skirt Length – 45 Inches, Neck to Hem – 61 Inches
- XXX-Large: Bust – 50-53 Inches, Shoulder – 20.5 Inches, Waist – 44-46 Inches, Skirt Length – 46 Inches, Neck to Hem – 62.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.