From steampunk to medieval fantasy, the Set of 2 Cast Iron Wall Hooks works well with many different styles and aesthetics. Made from cast iron, these medieval coat hooks come as a pair. Each one has an oil-blackened finish, giving it a rustic, traditional look.
Also, each hook has a bracket along with an upper arm and a lower one, allowing you to hang two different things on the hook. The top arms have flat disks at their tips. There are two holes on each bracket. The hooks come with four screws.
These rustic wall hooks look at home in any tavern, castle, cottage, or modern space. They add functionality to any entryway or closet. Why not give your home a historical feel with these hooks?
- Sold as a pair
- Features a dual arm design
- Comes with screws for mounting
- Rustic, oil-blackened finish
- Suits a variety of decors
- Ideal for hanging coats, keys, and more
- Made from cast iron
- Overall Length: 5.3 Inches
- Overall Width: 1.5 Inches
- Hole Diameter: 4 Millimeters
- Distance Between Holes: 0.9 Inch
- Screw Length: 1.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.