No matter if you are opening the door to a throne room or dungeon, the Cast Iron Dungeon Door Handle adds the perfect amount of style. Let it provide the introduction to a library, game room, or another space.
Hand forged from iron, this medieval door handle features an oil-blackened finish for a rustic and traditional appearance. It has a pair of diamond-shaped brackets with a hammered finish. Each bracket has a pair of holes for mounting. The handle comes with four screws.
A thick, straight bar connects the two brackets. It has multiple sides with ridged tips. This sturdy, faceted design creates an elegant appearance. This rustic door pull suits a variety of decors. It works well in any tavern, castle, or cottage. It also looks great in a steampunk or gothic space. Give your home a fairy-tale feel.
- Has a thick, faceted design
- Comes with screws for mounting
- Rustic, oil-blackened finish
- Suits a variety of decors
- Ideal for doors and gates
- Hand forged from iron
- Overall Length: 9.8 Inches
- Bracket Side Length: 2 Inches
- Bracket Hole Distance: 1.5 Inches
- Vertical Hole Distance: 5.7 Inches
- Screw Length: 1.7 Inches
- Hole Diameter: 4 Millimeters
Measurements are approximate.