For knights looking for a practical yet dynamic outerwear option, check out the Carl Canvas Crusader Cloak. This classic and versatile cloak features a large cross on its front and is available in a variety of bold color options. The cross on the cloak is a fabric patch that is double-stitched into the cloak. The long drawstring at the neck is tied in the front to secure this cape about the wearer and can be adjusted to suit their needs. Made of sturdy cotton canvas with a long, widening construction, this cloak is great for wearing during LARP events as well as for historical reenactments.
The Cream with Black and Cream with Red versions of the cloak display a Cross Moline, a cross with bifurcated ends. The Black with Cream cloak displays a Cross Pattee, which features wide, flat ends and a narrow center.
When choosing color, be aware that the first color listed is the primary color of the cloak. The second color listed is the color of the cross.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Fastened at the front with a drawstring cord at the neck
- Displays a large cross patch on the front in a contrasting color
- Cross patch is double-stitched into the cloak
- Available in various color options
- Great for LARP and historical reenactment
- Made of cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Length: 59 Inches
- Chest: Up to 60 Inches
- Bottom Hem: 118.1 Inches
Measurements are approximate.