You, experienced warrior, know that you must protect your neck from the enemy. Thus, you wear the Polished Steel Captain Gorget when in battle. Made from 19-gauge mild steel, this gorget comes in two sizes. It features a polished finish. The knight gorget secures with a pin on one side and ties.
Next, the gorget has a short collar. Rivets run along the center of the gorget. It has sides that gently angle inwards towards the front and then angle down into a point at the bottom. Along the bottom edge there are two pairs of holes for securing the gorget with laces to a gambeson, like the Imperial Gambeson (MCI-3125), sold separately. Meanwhile, the shoulders have loops for attaching pauldrons, not included. Also, one shoulder has a pin and strap for securing the gorget, while the other has a rivet that it hinges on.
On the back, the warrior gorget has a straight bottom edge. There are two additional sets of holes on the back for lacing. Add this medieval gorget to your LARP knight outfit or Ren faire costume.
- Comes in three sizes
- Secures with straps and ties
- Features a polished finish
- Has a short collar
- Great for LARP events and Ren faires
- Made from 19-gauge mild steel
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them.
There are no reviews yet.