When it comes to armour for battle, protecting your arms is very important. The Butted Chainmail Voiders are just the thing for providing comprehensive protection, whether worn on their own or accompanying other armour pieces. These voiders are crafted from 16 gauge steel rings woven in a classic 4-in-1 pattern. Each ring is 9 millimeters across, granting the chainmail voiders a tight weave. The medieval voiders come as a set of two, one for each arm. These steel armour pieces have been plated with zinc, which helps protect from rust damage. The Butted Chainmail Voiders are the perfect pieces of armour to complement any chainmail or plate armoured ensemble.
- Made of 9 mm diameter metal rings
- Woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Zinc-plated for rust resistance
- Comes as a set of two
- Perfect for reenactments, LARP, or costume use
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- Overall Length: 25.5 Inches
- Width: 13 Inches
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.