For LARPers who seek protection from the elements but feel hampered by a cloak, the Bron Wool Shoulder Cape is a fine alternative. It offers warmth and protection from rain and snow, whiling creating a look that is authentic and stylish. The short cape is handmade from a blend of sheep wool, polyester, and viscose. The wool lends to its water repellent properties as well as its authentic look and feel. The synthetic fabrics reduce felting and itchiness while increasing comfort and durability. The shoulder cape has a low stand-up collar and fastens with a single button at the neckline. Stitched trim defines the collar and the center. The traditional design of the Bron Wool Shoulder Cape goes with a variety of looks, making it an essential piece in your roleplay wardrobe.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Stylish protection from the elements
- Classic design goes with a variety of looks
- Single button closure at the collar
- Medieval outerwear for LARP and reenactment
- Made of 70 percent sheep wool, 20 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.