Insurmountable hazards, both natural and unnatural, await the LARP adventurer when on noble quest. Be not dissuaded by the chilling winds of the north nor the cool rains of spring. The Bron Wool Cloak aids you in braving the elements. The medieval cloak is handmade from a blend of sheep wool, polyester, and viscose. The wool lends to its water repellent properties as well as its authentic look and feel. The synthetic fabrics reduce felting and itchiness while increasing comfort and durability. The wide cut cloak has a stand-up collar and fastens with a single button at the neckline. Stitching defines the attached pelerine. The traditional design of the Bron Wool Cloak offers endless opportunities for character customization.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Stylish protection from the elements
- Classic design goes with a variety of looks
- Fastens with a single button at the front of the neck
- Slits in the sides for easy use of hands
- Medieval outerwear for LARP and reenactment
- Made of 70 percent sheep wool, 20 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.