Step up your medieval outerwear game with the Bron Shoulder Cape Cloak, the perfect addition to LARP and reenactment outfits. A high neck and short cape draped over the shoulders give this full length cloak added style and warmth. Its classic style makes it versatile enough to suit almost any wardrobe while maintaining a unique enough appearance to stand out amongst the crowd. The sides of this garment feature slits so that your hands can be free to use without opening the cloak up and exposing the rest of your body to the cold. A slit in the back increases mobility, comfort, and fit, while a single button secures the cloak at the neck in the front. Even better, the cloak comes in two colors, allowing you to customize your style. It is made from cotton canvas fabric. Please note that the shoulder cape is attached to the full length cloak. If you are looking for a versatile cloak in a classic design sure to add style to any historic outfit, look no further than the Bron Shoulder Cape Cloak.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Features a high collar and shoulder cape
- Slits in the back and sides of the cloak allow for ease of mobility
- Cloak fastens at front of the neck with a single button
- Versatile addition to any LARP or medieval reenactment outfit
- Made from cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.