Warrior fight for the glory of Rome in style! Wear the Brass Trim Roman Lorica Segmentata when you head into combat against the enemy. Made from 18-gauge mild steel, this armour comes in one size. It protects the torso and shoulders.
The cuirass secures onto the body with strap and lacing. There is a horizontal strap across the neck in front. In addition, there are two vertical straps in the back. These straps connect the shoulder plates to the torso.
Meanwhile, lacing runs up the center in the front and the back. Brown leather cord forms the lacing. The armour consists of narrow overlapping plates.
At the shoulders, the plates have brass-colored hinges. They match the fittings on the front. Each of the plates on the upper chest and shoulders have brass trim along the edges. This cuirass makes a great addition to a Roman cosplay or LARP outfit. The Steel Roman Lorica Segmentata works well for costume and light reenactment use.
- Comes in one size
- Features multiple overlapping plates
- Secures with straps and lacing
- Has contrasting trim on top
- Great for Roman LARP events
- Made from 18-gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.