Whether you wish to toast to the gods or to your king, the Brass Trim Drinking Horn with Horn Stand helps you to drink in style. Made of natural horn, this Viking drinking horn has a narrow brass rim around the top. The horn is safe for drinking. In addition, it comes with a horn stand. The stand has a carved hole to hold the drinking horn. You can easily use this medieval drinking horn as a part of your reenactment, LARP event, or cosplay.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Authentic feel
- Comes with a stand
- Great home decor piece
- Safe for drinking
- Ideal for reenacting and roleplaying
- Made from natural horn and brass
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
There are no reviews yet.