Ensure that you have an elegant way to drink your favorite beverage at a feast or banquet with the Brass Rim Drinking Horn with Horn Stand. Made of natural horn, this drinking horn comes with a stand. The stand is also made of horn. Both the stand and horn have a brass rim. The horn also features a brass tip at the bottom. As they are horn, the stand and drinking horn have a unique appearance. This horn is drink safe and wonderful for drinking your preferred beverage. The horn is great for a variety of medieval and Renaissance events such as faires. You can add it to a fantasy outfit or cosplay costume as a unique accessory. It also looks wonderful on display in your home or office.
Please note that, because this item is made from natural horn, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Safe for drinking
- Comes with a stand
- Unique appearance
- Great for display or home decor
- Wonderful for medieval themed events
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.