If you want a medieval helmet with a distinctive design for your next LARP or cosplay, check out the Brass Medieval Great Helm. Made from 18-gauge carbon steel, this medieval helmet has a brass finish. It features a traditional great helm shape with a flat top.
A copper-colored cross adorns the front of the polished steel helm. The top and sides of the cross have split, rounded ends. Along the arms of the cross, there are two eye slots. There are also ventilation holes in a circular shape on each cheek.
On the inside, the Crusader helmet has a leather liner cap and chin strap. The Brass Medieval Great Helm makes a great addition to any armour collection or medieval display.
- Features a cross design on the front
- Has a copper finish
- Comes with a liner cap
- Secures with a chin strap
- Great for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 18-gauge carbon steel
- Liner is leather
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.