The Brass Chainmail Tie is a great option when you want to stand out at your next event. This brass tie complements dress shirts and suits. This historically inspired tie features a brass construction. The tie has a loop that is sized for the neck so that the knot of the tie sits just below the collarbone. The loop slides on over the head and ends in an S-hook. This tie is crafted from butted brass rings, 8 millimeters across, woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern. Look stylish with this brass accessory or give it as a gift to a lover of medieval culture.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Butted mail construction
- Tie knot sits at the collarbone
- Clasp at the back of the neck
- 4-in-1 pattern
- Great gift or stylish accessory
- Handmade from brass
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this item. When storing this item, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Length: 21.3 Inches
- Neck Circumference: 20 Inches
- Width: 2.6 Inches
- Weight: 15.2 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.