If you are looking for a projectile point to create a polearm for a costume or stage fight, then check out the Blunt Tipped Winged Spearhead. Made from high carbon steel, this spearhead has a polished finish. It features a diamond-shaped blade and a long socket. The tip of the blade is rounded and blunt. This makes the spearhead safer for reenactments and stage combat. On the socket, there are two short wings. Each wing has a longer top section and then gets shorter on the bottom half. At the bottom of the socket, there are two holes. The holes are directly opposite each other. They allow the spearhead to be reinforced when attached to a haft, not included. The Blunt Tipped Winged Spearhead is a great item for DIY projects, reenactments, or historical displays.
- Has a blunted, diamond-shaped blade
- Features two wings on the socket
- Holes for attaching to a haft, not included
- Great for DIY projects for historical reenactments
- Makes a wonderful display item
- Made from high carbon steel
- Overall Length: 13.8 Inches
- Blade Length: 8.5 Inches
- Socket Diameter: 1.1 Inches
- Weight: Ounces
Measurements are approximate.