Fans of Civil War era history can now add the Blue Confederate Infantry Kepi Hat to their Civil War apparel collections. Similar to a forage cap, kepis originated as headwear for French police and military personnel. While many U.S. regulars and volunteers wore the less shapely forage hat, Confederate uniform rules preferred French-style kepis. These regulations also specified trims, stating that infantry caps were to have a blue base with grey sides and top, much like the design seen in this hat. Our version is available in a variety of sizes. Whether you are a Civil War re-enactor or history buff, you are sure to enjoy the look of this soldier cap!
- Features a blue band around the base
- Comes in a variety of sizes
- Great for Civil War reenactors, history fans, and more
- Large: 22.3 Inch Circumference
- X-Large: 23.3 Inch Circumference