Bring terror to the battlefield when you wear the Bloodwalker Short Cuirass. This wicked leather fantasy armour covers the chest and leaves the waist uncovered for easier movement. Its red and black dye paint a sinister character for your next LARP.
Unique Leather Weathering and Finish:
Vegetable-dyed a dark red and black, this fantasy leather cuirass looks like it wears the evidence of your dark deeds. Intentional slashes and irregularities in the 8-9 ounce leather add to its rugged, battle-tested look. The leather plates have been sanded and varnished to look ancient. Antique brass-plated rivets reinforce both its structure and style.
This fantasy torso armour covers the chest and back but leaves the waist uncovered. The shorter structure allows for more mobility. Additional leather plates add wicked detail to the front of the leather chest plate. These jagged top panels look like sinister claws or thorns wrapping upwards and around the wearer.
An additional plate accents and adds extra protection at the neckline. It ends in an arrow point at the chest. This point holds an antique brass-plated O-ring.
Eyelets at the shoulders make it easy to attach the matching pauldrons, the Bloodwalker Spiked Pauldron (RT-478) and the Bloodwalker Skull Pauldron (RT-482). Sold separately, you can choose whether to wear just one pauldron for an edgy, asymmetrical look or wear both for a look that screams total might and devastation.
Crisscrossing strips of black add detail over the top of the back of the armour. Then, two thick black straps, one from each side of the front, wrap to the back and secure in place with buckles on the back. The straps have metal eyelets for extra durability and a high level of adjustability.
Whether hexing your way through enemy lines or leading a horde of orcs on a path of devastation, the Bloodwalker Short Cuirass is ready to add character and defense to your next medieval fantasy costume. Add this unique armour piece to your LARP armour kit or next fantasy Renaissance faire outfit.
Looking for the complete Bloodwalker look? Check out the Bloodwalker Armour Set (ARMOUR-L37) for each piece of this medieval fantasy leather armour set.
- Dark red and black color create a wicked vibe
- Ends before the waist for extra mobility
- Buckled straps on the sides and back adjust the fit
- Eyelets on the shoulders for attaching pauldrons
- Perfect for rangers, barbarians, orcs, and more
- Great for LARP, Renaissance faires, and costuming
- Made of 8-9 ounce leather with 5-6 ounce leather straps
- Fittings are antique brass plated
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.