Whether raising the dead to do your bidding or adding to the piles of slain, the Bloodwalker Broad Belt brings a frightening vibe to your armour sets and fantasy outfits.
Unique Leather Weathering and Finish:
Vegetable-dyed a dark red and black, this medieval fantasy belt looks like it wears the evidence of your dark deeds. Intentional slashes and irregularities in the leather add to its rugged, battle-tested look. The leather has been sanded and varnished to create an ancient look. Antique brass-plated rivets reinforce both its structure and style.
Firstly, its wide base belt features a large front panel. Its jagged edges add to its wicked style. You can choose between two options for this panel. Either choose the skull for the wickedest look or keep it subtle without it. The weathered grey skull is three-dimensional and made of polymer. The option without the skull features jagged leather panels on top of the plate, the topmost holding an antique brass-plated O-ring.
Twin black buckled belts secure the fantasy kidney belt in place and adjust the fit. They have many metal eyelets for creating the fit that is right for you. Black straps keep the twin belts in place along the wide kidney belt base. Then, the back features a smaller panel that matches the front and features an attached O-ring.
Next, there are four attached battle skirt panels, each hanging at the front, back, and sides. Made of supple 2-3 ounce leather, they add movement to your dark fantasy look. Each features intentionally tattered edges that give this leather belt a battle-weathered edge. The one on the front features crisscrossed black straps.
O-rings at the sides of the front add functionality to this fantasy armour belt. They are especially suited to holding the Bloodwalker Tassets (RT-471). You can also use them to attach accessories when not in battle.
With its ominous style, the Bloodwalker Broad Belt adds detail and functionality to necromancer, warlock, orc, and even barbarian looks. Bring a villainous vibe to your next high fantasy LARP or Renaissance faire when you add this belt and skirt to your outfit.
Looking for the complete Bloodwalker look? Check out the Bloodwalker Armour Set (ARMOUR-L37) for each piece of this medieval fantasy leather armour set.
- Available with or without skull
- Has attached skirt panels
- Buckled straps provide adjustable fit
- Great for attaching tassets
- Perfect for dark mages, necromancers, and orcs
- Made of 8-9 ounce leather with 5-6 ounce leather straps and 2-3 ounce leather skirt
- Optional skull made of molded polymer
- Fittings are antique brass plated
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.