A brave adventurer, traveling trader, or another medieval character needs to make sure that they wear footwear like the Black Medieval Peasant Boots. Made from leather, these black boots come in a range of sizes, perfect for men and women. They have a historical yet unique look with their short height. They end a few inches above the ankles, depending on the wearer. Also, the boots secure on the feet with leather laces in the front. The laces go through four pairs of holes. The Black Medieval Peasant Boots make a great finishing touch to a variety of fantasy costumes. They have a streamlined design that works well with many different characters and personas. Wear them to a reenactment, faire, or roleplaying event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Come in a range of sizes
- Can be worn by men and women
- Historical appearance
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for reenactments and faires
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Boot Shaft Height for Euro 36 – US Womens 5.5: 6.25 Inches
- Boot Shaft Height for Euro 37 – US Womens 6.5: 6.25 Inches
- Boot Shaft Height for Euro 38 – US Womens 7.5: 6.25 Inches
- Boot Shaft Height for Euro 39 – US Womens 8.5 – US Mens 6.5: 6.5 Inches
- Boot Shaft Height for Euro 40 – US Womens 9.5 – US Mens 7: 6.6 Inches
- Boot Shaft Height for Euro 41 – US Womens 10.5 – US Mens 8: 7 Inches
- Boot Shaft Height for Euro 42 – US Womens 11.5 – US Mens 9: 7 Inches
- Boot Shaft Height for Euro 43 – US Womens 12 – US Mens 10: 7.1 Inches
- Boot Shaft Height for Euro 44 – US Mens 11: 7.1 Inches
- Boot Shaft Height for Euro 45 – US Mens 12: 7.25 Inches
US Shoe Sizes. Runs true to size – these are not available in Wide or Narrow, just Standard. Measurements are approximate.