Warrior, do not forget to carry a blade at your side. Use the Black Leather Sword Frog for taking a sword on your great adventure. Made from leather, this black frog has a main piece of leather. It has a concave curve on each side of the frog. The curve in the center. Below the curves, the sides of the sword frog taper inward. Stitched to the main piece is another piece of leather. This other piece creates a loop for holding a sword or scabbard, not included. There is a hole for a hanging pin on a scabbard. At the top of the frog, there is a loop for sliding it onto a belt, not included. Add this sword frog to your roleplaying, LARP, or historical reenactment ensemble.
Please note that as this is made with natural materials, it may vary in color.
- Has a hole for a hanging pin
- Holds a single sword, not included
- Loop for sliding onto a belt, sold separately
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for reenacting and cosplaying
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.