Show honor and strength when you display this Black Japanese Sword Set. This set includes a katana, a wakizashi, and a tanto, the three blades of ancient Japanese samurai. Each traditional weapon is perfectly matched to the other. The handles are all black with a gold tone palm ornamentation, called menuki, underneath black wrapping. The pommel, tsuba guard, and blade collar are all gold tone as well. Each traditional Japanese blade comes with a scabbard, or saya, that is solid black with matching gold tone fittings. The stainless steel blade of each weapon is narrow and slightly curved. A black lacquered sword stand with a place for all three weapons is included, making it easy to add the magnificence of ancient Japanese weaponry to collections and home decor.
- Includes katana, wakizashi, tanto, and display stand
- Each has matching black handles and scabbards
- Handle and sheath fittings have a golden tone
- Great for collecting and display
- Blades are made of stainless steel
- Stand is made of wood
- Katana Length: 40 Inches
- Wakizashi Length: 31 Inches
- Tanto Length: 21 Inches
Measurements are approximate.