Single handed swords are ideal for those advanced enough to wield a parrying dagger or a shield in their second hand. This Black and Red Single Hand Sparring Sword gives you that option, making it a great sword for the art of fencing. The elements of this swords are made from a unique blend of high impact polymer that is developed for its durability and its flexibility, with a tensile steel rod reinforcing the length of the blade. The red guard features eye catching and protective ball tipped quillons, complemented by the bright red wheel pommel. The black and red combination looks great as it is, and the guard and pommel can be switched out with the other guards and pommels in our synthetic sparring line! The Black and Red Single Hand Sparring Sword gives you options both in its function and its design, making it a great sparring weapon.
- Crafted from high impact polymer
- Ideal for practice in Western martial arts
- Ball shaped quillons and pommel add protection and utility
- Guard and pommel can be switched out
- Great for practice, reenactment, or theatrical use
- Overall Length: 41.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 34 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.5 Inches
- Weight: 1 lb. 9 oz.