Whether you are a Celt or a Norse Viking, add authenticity to your live action portrayal with the Bernhard Penannular Cloak Pin. This historical clothing fastener follows the open ring brooch design worn from 600 AD and beyond. In some cultures, style and material even denoted ones social status. This beautiful penannular brooch is hand-forged from wrought iron. The simple open ring ends with outward turning scrollwork at the terminals. The rotating needlepoint pin sits on top of the ring, allowing you to secure your shawl, cloak, or great kilt. Its large diameter is perfect for thick materials such as wool or linen.
Please note that this is a handmade product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Inspired by the clothing fasteners of the Middle Ages
- Consists of an open ring with rotating needle point
- Great accessory for a wide variety of historical personas
- Secures capes, cloaks, shawls, kilts, and other garments
- Hand-forged from wrought iron
- Diameter: 3.1 Inches
Measurements are approximate.