As an opportunistic rogue, you know that you require great personal protection. You wear the Behan Leather Pauldrons to ensure your lasting survival. Made from 7-8 ounce leather, these medieval fantasy spaulders come as a pair. They are available in brown and black. Also, they feature a unique layered design with two sections. This layered design adds additional protection.
The first section is the main plate. It folds over itself at the front to cover more of the armpit area. Also, it has an M-shaped bottom edge on the side. Then, the second section sits directly on top of the main plate. It covers from the top edge over the shoulder to the end of the LARP pauldrons. Also, the second section has an inverted scalloped bottom edge. At the top of the pauldrons there are holes through both sections. These holes allow the pauldrons to attach to other armour, sold separately. Wear the Behan Leather Pauldrons into your next LARP battle or at a cosplay convention.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Comes in brown or black
- Overlapping design for greater protection
- Sold as a pair
- Wonderful for rogue or assassin characters
- Great for LARP events and cosplay conventions
- Made from 7-8 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Circumference: 21-27.3 Inches
- Overall Length: 9 Inches
- Top Width: 8.9 Inches
- Bottom Width: 6.1 Inches
- Width at Straps: 9.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.