Please note that the stock for each piece of this bundle does not show up on this page. Please check the individual item page for that item’s stock. An item’s stock will also show when viewing your cart.
Are you looking to get into LARPing but do not know where to start? Equip yourself with our Beginner LARP Package, the Medieval Peasant, to give yourself a fighting chance in your first battle. This great package includes all the basics that you need to begin your LARP adventure. It consists of a basic knights sword, a round shield, a traditional ring belt in a variety of colors, a sword frog, and a bottle of maintenance silicone to help keep your sword and shield safe.
Here is what you get:
- Ready for Battle Knight LARP Sword (MCI-2833)
- LARP Black and Red Round Shield (MCI-3062)
- Peasants Medieval Ring Belt (DK2000)
- LARP Sword Frog (MCI-2194)
- LARP Protection Gel Silicone – 100 ml (MCI-3722)
Detailed Item Descriptions:
Ready for Battle Knight LARP Sword (MCI-2833): This LARP sword is a strong candidate for any beginner, offering a good balance and a classic design that is perfect for battling using a variety of techniques. It sports a straight blade, a short crossguard, and a pendulum shaped pommel. It is crafted with durability and safety in mind, sporting a foam construction, a strong latex coating, and a flexible fiberglass core capped with kevlar.
Red and Black RFB Round Shield (MCI-3062): Show off the colors of your realm with pride by carrying this excellent round LARP shield! The Red and Black Ready For Battle Round Shield displays a dual-colored design with half of the piece showing solid black and half vivid red. A simulated metal strip with rivets runs around the edge of the design. Made from hard EVA foam and then coated with latex, this LARP shield offers the protection you need in the heat of battle. Approximately a 19.7 inch diameter.
Peasants Medieval Ring Belt (Item DK2000): Not only will this belt bring your tunic in, it will also support your sword frog, giving you an easy place to store your sword when you are not fighting off orcs, goblins, and brigands. This classic ring belt is made from sturdy 7/8 oz. belt leather, and it measures 1.5 inches wide. It is available in a variety of colors, and each color comes with either a steel or a brass finish, per your choice. It is also available in two lengths, 63 Inches and 71 inches.
LARP Sword Frog (Item MCI-2194): This sword frog lets you always keep your sword at your side. It is made in leather with a simple and efficient design that fits a variety of belt widths. It comes in black or brown, as well as in left-hand or right-hand draws. Bear in mind that left-hand draw frogs are worn on the right side, and right-hand draw frogs are worn on the left.
LARP Protection Gel Silicone – 100 ml (Item MCI-3722): Your LARP latex weapons will need regular maintenance and this silicone gel, which is 100% pure and acid free, is the perfect way to keep your weapons in good shape. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and make the weapons last much longer.
Sizing And Measurements:
- Ready for Battle Knight LARP Sword:
- Overall Length: 29 Inches
- Blade Length: 22.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.5 Inches
- Ready for Battle Knight LARP Sword:
Measurements will vary slightly, as these are handmade items.
- LARP Black and Red Round Shield:
- Diameter: 19.7 Inches
- Please be aware that measurements can vary slightly as this is a hand-made item.
- Peasants Medieval Ring Belt:
- To secure the ring belt you must tie a knot through the ring, the knot generally takes up about 12-15 Inches of the leather. Keep this in mind when selecting the length, as you do not want the Ring Belt to be too short after the knot is tied. Our Ring Belts are available in 63 Inches and 71 Inches long.
Measurements are approximate.