If you are looking for a medieval standard or banner with a bit more flair, then check out the ornate style of the Baroque Flourish Medieval Banner. Made from cotton twill, this well-made banner comes in a range of color options. These color options wonderfully complement the high-quality direct to garment printed design. This design features a floral scrollwork style. It has a quartered design with each quarter mirroring the next. The design is in a beige color. Black details give the design dimension and a more ornate appearance. In addition, this medieval style banner has a heater shield shape, so it is straight along the sides and then curves into a point at the bottom.
Also, this medieval standard has a two-color design. For the color options, the first color listed is the color of the top part of the banner. The second color listed is the color for the bottom of the banner. This medieval banner comes ready to hang with a natural colored wooden rod and black cotton string already attached. Nearly four feet high, this cotton twill banner is intended for indoor use, but can also be temporarily displayed outside in nice weather. Hang it up in your home or office. It looks great in any medieval or fantasy decor. You can also include it in a reenactment display or put it outside a faire tent.
- High quality DTG printed design
- Ornate, floral scrollwork imagery
- Made from quality materials
- Hanging rod included, comes assembled
- Made from cotton twill.
- Spot clean with luke warm water and mild detergent. Air dry.
- Overall Length: 47.5 Inches
- Top Section Length: 27.3 Inches
- Banner Width: 21.5 Inches
- Hanging Rod Width: 23.5 Inches
- Measurements are approximate, this item is handmade.
Measurements are approximate.