When you want a functional flail that has a historical style, why not wield the Authentics Flail against your enemies on the battlefield? Made from steel, this functional flail features an all-black finish as well as a design based on archaeological finds.
It has a seared, wooden haft with rounded sides at the bottom. The narrower, curved shape of the lower half of the haft forms the grip of the flail.
At the top, there is a loop secured with a pair of riveted steel strips. Attached to the loop are is a steel chain. The chain ends with a steel ball that has large spikes. Take this flail to your next historical reenactment or add it to a medieval weaponry collection.
- Fully functional, battle ready
- Authentically styled
- Blackened finish
- Looks like it is straight from the Middle Ages
- Ball is cast steel with forged, cold-rolled steel spikes
- Handle is wood
- Extended Length: Over 48 Inches
- Handle Length: 18.6 Inches
- Spike Length: 2.5 Inches