Warriors and assassins require armour to survive their professions. You should take a look at cuirasses like the Assassin Torso Armor. Made from 8-9 ounce leather, this torso comes in four sizes. It secures onto the body with straps on the sides. The straps also help to adjust the fit slightly. The black torso features an overlapping plate design. There are three major sections. The top two sections are leather plates while the bottom section is a more supple leather section.
In the front, on the two upper plates, there is a central piece with gentle concave edges. Flame-like embossing adorns the center area of these two plates. The top plate also has an additional piece that covers the upper chest and overlaps the main center piece. This upper chest piece connects to the shoulder straps. The shoulder straps have eyelets for attaching other pieces of armour or the Assassin Half Cape (RT-290), sold separately. Eyelets also occur at the sides of the bottom section of the front. On the back of the armour, the three section design continues. The two plate sections also feature the embossing. The top plate and the bottom section have additional eyelets, also for armour, not included. The Assassin Torso Armor makes a great addition to a LARP outfit or a cosplay ensemble. It looks wonderful on a variety of characters.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in four sizes
- Has a three section design
- Features embossed details
- Secures with straps
- Great for LARPing or cosplaying
- Made from 8-9 ounce vegetable leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.